Please increase the heat time accordingly, when using a microwave with lesser power.
- Pierce the film a few times and place the dish on a microwaveable plate.
- Microwave at full power for 3 minutes.
- Remove the film, stir gently
- Microwave for another 3 minutes and stir gently.
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Preheat your oven to Fan 180°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
- Pierce the film a few times and place it on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.
Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Please recycle the trays and the film. ♻️